What They Say:
- CROSSPRO 3D Cradle conforms to your foot unlike any other product
- Targeted arch compression provides varied compression support where it is needed most
- SuperLite construction offers a second skin fit
- Airmesh venting made of breathable mesh panels for enhance airflow
- Seamless toe prevents irritation
- Fabric Content: 31% Nylon, 23% Tactel Nylon, 38% Polyester, 7% Spandex
What I Say:
As a runner you tend to focus on shoes as being the primary asset in a successful run. Certainly this is true. But recently I received the XP Superlite Socks from Saucony and I have to say I never fully appreciated how critical socks were in providing the best run possible.
The Saucony XP Superlite Socks are very thin, no show style and provide a nice wrap around your feet. They are left/right design so each sock forms specifically around the foot. The most critical aspect is they do not bunch or slide around in your shoe during even the long run. They also breathe incredibly well and there's no buildup of sweat and therefore no likelihood they would result in blistering. The end result is this sock provides absolute function and comfort.
I have worn the socks on multiple short and long runs and throughout the run they felt great and provided a feeling they were not even there and that is the perfect complement to any running-related item. I highly recommend the Saucony XP Superlite Socks. They are both functional and fashionable. Highly Recommended